Our research and development team has created new electric batteries and power supplies relying on carbon based materials to conduct electricity.
Tantech developed three main and revolutionary battery materials
- Super capacitor electrode carbon materials applied in our super capacitor & high power capacitor batteries.
- Electrode materials applied in lead carbon batteries, lead-crystal storage batteries and upgraded products of lead-acid batteries.
- Materials with Leakage-free & maintenance-free characteristics; Durable in Low Temperature Environments (Functions Well between Environment of -40°C to -20°C)
Tantech electric batteries
Our research team created EDLCs relying on carbon-based or synthetic materials to conduct electricity. EDLCs are a type of battery that are smaller but more powerful than conventional batteries of the same size. They are widely used in urban public transportation & large sanitation vehicles.
Capacitor Electrode Carbon products
We have three capacitor Electrode Carbon Products:
Our batteries are used in the following products
- Electric/Hybrid electric vehicle power supply (including cars, motorcycles and golf carts)
- Immediate high power supply; high power energy storage, electric pulse power supply
- Renewable (solar/wind) energy storage buffer systems
- Utility meters: Electric meter, water meter, gas meter auxiliary power supply
- Uninterruptable power supply (“UPS”) systems, mainly for vital-use machines
- Backup power supply systems
- Direct current (“DC”) control power transformer and distribution stations and DC panels
- Military maintenance systems
- Electric toys, electric tools, automatic flashlights and other types of power systems